-
1、我必须梦想我所追求的事物
I must dream of the things I am seeking
-
2、在往弥撒的路上跳华尔兹 在阶梯上吹口哨
She waltzes on her way to Mass And whistles on the stair
-
3、我对疑虑仍常保持信心
I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe.
-
4、也许我们该在她脖子上 挂个牛铃
We should've put a cowbell around her neck.
-
5、你要过你本来就应过的生活
You have to live the life you were born to live.
-
6、我有信心,让他们来考验我吧
I have confidence They'll put me to the test
-
7、群山因为音乐充满生气
The hills are aliveWith the sound of music
-
8、我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀
My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise
-
9、这些墙并不是 建造来逃避问题的
These walls were not built to shut out problems.
-
10、盖尔总是相信 它的升起是为了特殊场合
Georg always believes in "rising to the occasion."
-
11、-人人都如此时我可以怎样? -有东西可以做的
- Can I help it if other people do? - You can help it.
-
12、你想要我们相信 只有奥地利有独特高尚的品德?
Would you have us believe that Austria holds a monopoly on virtue?
-
13、男女之间的爱也是神圣的 你是可以去爱的
The love of a man and a woman is holy. You have a great capacity to love.
-
14、但我已献身上帝 我要终生为上帝服务
But I pledged my life to God. I pledged my life to his service.
-
15、Reverend Mother always says when the Lord closes a door, somewhere else he opens a window.
院长嬷嬷总是这样说,当主关上一扇门时,他会在别处为你开启一扇窗。