1、洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么
2、What do dancers eat
3、玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
4、Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
5、洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗
6、Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
7、侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
8、The crepes,is very nice sir.
9、玛拉:嗯
10、En.
11、侍者:还有酒
12、And wine.
13、洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧
14、It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it
15、玛拉:哦,今晚上
16、Well, tonight……
17、洛依:喝4盎
18、Good,Number Forty please.
19、侍者:40块,先生
20、Number Forty.
21、洛依:你的舞跳得很美
22、The ballet was beautiful.
23、玛拉:我看不见得
24、Madame dindn't think so.
25、洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
26、Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
27、玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
28、Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
29、洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗
30、Roy: Are you glad to see me again
31、玛拉:是的。
32、Myra: Yes.
33、洛伊:我感到你有保留。
34、Roy: I sense a reservation.
35、玛拉:我想是有的。
36、Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
37、洛伊:那是什么为什么
38、Roy: What Why
39、玛拉:有什么好处呢
40、Myra: What‘s the good of it
41、洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是有什么好对生活什么是好的
42、Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you What‘s the good of anything What’s the good of living
43、玛拉:这也是个问题。
44、Myra: That‘s a question too.
45、洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
46、Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
47、玛拉:什么
48、Myra: What
49、洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
50、Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty
51、玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
52、Myra: What is it you still don‘t get
53、洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗她丑吗她长得什么样我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
54、Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty Was she ugly What was she like I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
55、玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗
56、Myra: Do you think you will remember me now
57、洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
58、Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
59、玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢
60、Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get
61、男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
62、Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
63、洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
64、Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
65、玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思
66、Myra: What does it mean, these candles
67、洛伊:你会明白的。
68、Roy: You‘ll find out.
69、地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
70、Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
71、Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
72、Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it
73、Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost
74、Myra:Mmm, oh.
75、(敲门声,夫人进来了)
76、myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
77、Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
78、Myra:On what,Madame